What are the best reasons to travel Russia?

Visa requirements for Russia

Moderator: NewEra

OgulcaN

What are the best reasons to travel Russia?

Post by OgulcaN » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:03 pm

Technology people (IT): Russia is the best in terms of IT. I have been working on project with famous scientists. Even young people are working in organisations like Intel, Yandex and other famous organisation. I had a guy in my university who was just 18 and have gone in Facebook hackaton many times. I meet many young guys who are far better then other guy in the world. Even one founder of google is Russian. I have also visited many Russian organisation like Yandex, Нажми на кошку — получишь результат etc.

OgulcaN

Re: What are the best reasons to travel Russia?

Post by OgulcaN » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:03 pm

People (Girls): Russian people are very nice once they know you. I made many friends in just 1 months. They are friendly and party loving. Every alternate night we use to have party. Talking about Girls they are most prettiest. They are friendly but they lack knowledge of English, so that will be problem with foreigners. But they are very nice and not racist.

OgulcaN

Post by OgulcaN » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:04 pm

Transport (metro): Moscow Metro underground stations are damn beautiful . They also have big escalators I mean the biggest. Metro are prefect and are on time. Metro station looks like Museums.

OgulcaN

Museums: They have a lot lot lot of museums. You can get museums everywhere in Moscow LOL. From war museums to Art museums, Zoology museums to Scientific museums. Museums are beautiful and best part in moscow. As museums are inside the garden or some fountain. So it looks beautiful.

OgulcaN

Low cost: everything cost less than travel in the US or Japan, which would both cost far less than travel in Europe. A lot of Asian travel might cost even less, but not in fully developed countries like Taiwan and Singapore, or Chinese cities, and it’s not a fair comparison equating travel in Russia with places like Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos. I live in Thailand and it’s great, but it’s not as developed as Russia, with the possible exception of some environments in Bangkok and Chiang Mai (parts of which do look slightly more modern in comparison). But in those environments costs tend to run even higher than in Russia, unless one is eating street food or in food courts.

OgulcaN

Beautiful people on the streets. Gorgeous girls, tall and curvy, extremely handsome guys, smiling at you (sometimes, not so often). Every time I come back to my home country from Asia I feel like I'm in a country of top-models. It's actually funny because I personally prefer Asians. You can check for example this group in Russian social media Самые красивые девушки России calls "The most beautiful Russian girls"

OgulcaN

Post by OgulcaN » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:05 pm

. The Nature

Russia is, needless to say, a gigantic country, and the upside of that is that there is a huge amount of untouched nature waiting to be discovered by travelers. You can find some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world throughout Russia – for example in the UNESCO-protected Caucasus mountains and Lake Baikal in Siberia. You just have to be willing to take on a bit of an adventure!

OgulcaN

Russia will provide entertainment for almost any taste. See the world-famous Russian ballet dancers, visit the majestic theaters for a play, or listen to some classical music written by Russian composers and performed by amazing Russian musicians. Russia also has arguably the world’s most exciting nightlife, with world-famous nightclubs, and, conversely, cheap or free live music available in many bars and clubs on almost any weekend night.

OgulcaN

I agree with the previous answers - those are very good reasons to visit Russia. But there is also one another reason, which is unique for Russia: to try to understand why such a great country with such a potential - in nature and people - is in such a dire state?

Trying to answer this question will bring you a new understanding of the life basics and what constitutes civilization. If you will not limit your visit to walking around the Red Square and Nevsky Prospect, you will find there a lot of raw - not hidden and not covered with a nice wrapper - material for your thoughts. You will find there a strange mixture of extremes - the sublime and the brutal - next to each other.

You will quickly find your first answer to that question. But then you will realize it is not all the answer and you will find another one, then another and yet another...

Then you will confess that you are utterly confused and have to start from the basics. That is when your answers will become more complex, more multifaceted.

And when you come home, you will see the world you thought you knew well, in completely different light - more complex, multicolored and multifaceted. And for the rest of your life you will grimace every time people will be generalizing about countries and nations.

And you will tell others, "You need to visit Russia. After the visit you will not be quite the same anymore, and such a change worth a trip."

OgulcaN

Post by OgulcaN » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:06 pm

I arrived in Vladivostok on a ferry from Japan. Two weeks later, I left Smolensk on an overnight train to Belarus and beyond. I crossed the whole of Russia by trains. Then you realise just how big Russia is.

Crossing the entire length of Russia introduces you to the far flung Pacific Coast 7 times zones ahead of Moscow. You hug the rivers and borders of China. There’s the other worldliness of the Far East and the Mongolian border area. You arrive in Republic of Buryatia with its charm and ethnic diversity.

The enormity of Siberian begins with Lake Baikal and intriguing Irkutsk. Several days of Siberian train travel takes you past endless rustic villages with their wooden houses, marshes, taiga and soviet legacy cities.

After Yekaterinburg, you cross the Ural mountains and then into Europe. This is a truly transcontinental train journey. Russia’s political and economic epicentre is Moscow and I was pleased to visit. Red Square feels like the centre of Russian power and enormity. Then you’re on the overnight train. Quietly and without formality, you left Russia asleep and without saying a proper goodbye.

OgulcaN

Post by OgulcaN » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:06 pm

If your moral compass has no regard for the dignity of gay human beings, Russia is a perfect place for you to visit. The government encourages violence against innocent people and the populace thinks it’s ok. When in Moscow, be sure to visit one of the neighborhoods (there are many) where gay people are regularly attacked and beat to a pulp by marauding gangs who come out of their lairs just for this fun. Be sure to look up at the babushkas in the Soviet block buildings who throw down onions and potatoes at the victims, laughing as if they were on a ride at DisneyWorld.

Ethical people everywhere should find documentaries that show the splendors of the Hermitage, the beauty of the landscape, and the grandeur of Russia. Don’t go until the culture changes. You might have to wait awhile. Do the right thing.

OgulcaN

Post by OgulcaN » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:07 pm

Wow okay I don’t know from where to start but I can give you plenty of reasons to visit Russia and enjoy its breathtaking beauty.

For me, visiting the Russian villages like the - Beautiful Russian Village of Konstantinovo , encompassing the history and vibe of St petersburg or just enjoying the splendid architecture, would top the list of reasons.

Its on my bucket list and I don’t see why it shouldn’t be on yours :)

SharonBak

What are the best reasons to travel Russia

Post by SharonBak » Thu May 02, 2019 6:58 pm

Can you get a second single re-entry permit on the same 3-month non-B visa?

Thanks.

By the way, if you guys need to breake all captchas - I recommend this:
XEvil 4.0: best captcha breaker, included ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3!
1fatp8uh3k5159596